Welcome to ARTISTICANIMANGA
and thank you for reading our group rules. Please be sure to read through all the provided information as this will help you understand how our group functions, what our group rules are, and to help avoid any confusion in understanding the rules.
only accepts works from medium
What do we mean by medium
It's a bit hard to define since art is subjective
(meaning that everyone views it differently, so what one person considers medium may not be to another). But, we want to see a good understanding of the medium you use (traditional/digital/etc), limited flaws/errors, and decent anatomy. These are just a few of the things we look at when reviewing a submission.
- Submission Limit: Once per week. (This means every 7 days.)
- Please submit to the correct gallery, it will get declined if submitted incorrectly. If you are unsure how to submit, please check out the Group Help gallery.
- The featured gallery is not open for submissions, only suggestions.
- All votes are subjective as each person views the world differently. This means that there will be fluctuations in what is and is not accepted. Different staff vote on every submission.
- If your submission is rejected, it may still be sent into the Second Hope folder in our favorites.
- Please do not feel discouraged if your submission is declined! This does not mean your artwork is bad, it means there is room for improvement! If you feel the group's quality control is too strict, we have a more relaxed sister group, #Airashii-Animanga
- Do not resubmit the declined image as it will get the same result.
- If your work is declined and you want to know why, feel free to ask in a polite manner. If you are rude, we will not answer you. Please send all submission inquiries via group note or correspondence comment. All front page comments inquiring about a submission will be hidden.
- Submission approval/declining can take anywhere from an hour to three days. It is very rare your submission will expire. If your submission does expire, feel free to resubmit it to the group.
- Do not submit another deviant's work from their gallery. Only submit works from the account the deviation is attached to.
- We will only accept submissions from the original artist of the artwork. This means we will not accept submissions from shop accounts, people who have commissioned the artwork, or those who simply wrote the concept/design. If you did not draw, do not submit it!
- Do not remove deviations from the group only to resubmit them to get more views. This is cheating the group system. You can easily update the deviation without deleting or removing it.
Not Acceptable to Our Group
This list below is to help describe what will not be accepted to the group and a brief reason as to why we will not accept them.
WIP ● Incomplete Works ● Traces ● Copies ● Reproductions ● Stolen Art/Art Theft ● Colored Manga Scans ● Non-Collab Colored Line Art ● Image Splicing/Photomanipulations ● Pixel Art ● Bases/Dolls ● Crafts/Non-Drawn Works ● Photographs/Cosplay ● Memes ● 100% Realism ● Explicit Artwork ● Not Anime/MangaClick here
to read more about these.
Weekly Features are special deviations that are featured on the front of the group page for a week as well as posted in a group journal.
All members (and staff) can fill out this form
to suggest a weekly feature.
● The suggestion must already be accepted into the group's gallery.
● A member that has already had a weekly feature three times cannot be featured again.
● You can suggest yourself.
● Suggestions cannot have more than 3,000 pageviews.